Cordless Drill review-for Black & Decker LDx120C review
Black & Decker is a brand synonymous with giving the customer the best, high quality and well-priced power tools in the market. When it comes to cordless drills this could not be truer, since their Black & Decker lDx120C review is by far the best all-purpose drill available for any handy work around the house.So if you are on the look out for a compact mid-size drill please read through this cordless drill review and you too will realize its pros and know how it beats all the other competitors hollow with its features and design.
Noteworthy features of Black & Decker lDx120C review
· It works on the Lithium Ion Technology that makes it compact, lightweight (under 4lbs.), with no memory and giving it a longer work life· The battery can hold charge for almost 18 months so it is always ready for use
· The battery can hold charge for almost 18 months so it is always ready for use
· The 20V Max Lithium Icon Battery lets it hold charge for longer time between uses and also a longer cycle life
· The 11 Position clutch gives the user great control for drilling through metal, wood, plastic and other screw driving jobs. The also prevents stripping and over-driving of screws
· The lightweight and compact design allows the user to screw or drill even in confined spaces and is less tiring to the user even during prolonged usage
· The anti-slip soft grip gives extreme comfort in holding while in use
· Comes with an attached LED light to help work with ease in dark corners or spaces
· The price is much lower than most other competitive brands like DeWalt or Makita. So is total value for money.
What is included in the package of Black & Decker lDx120C review
· LDX120 20-Volt MAX Lithium drill/driver
· One LBX20 20-Volt MAX lithium-ion battery
· One LCS20 charger
· One double ended bit
· Comes with a 2-year warranty from Black & Decker
Pros and Cons of the Black & Decker lDx120C review
· Compact design adds to the ease of use
· Super quality for the price point it comes at
· The 3/8 chuck makes it compatible with most of the bits
· A battery and a charger are included in the package itself so is ready for use as soon as its unpacked
· Ease to hold and work with because of its design
· Less tiring to work with because of being lightweight
· Works well in tight corners and dark environments too
· The built isn’t very heavy-duty
· There is no protective or carrying case included in the package
· Doesn’t work as a driver as the other (more expensive) options do
· The battery is made to last around 1.5 hours (but can be easily charged during breaks)
You can read more about best 20-volt cordless drill
Design and built of the Black & Decker lDx120C review
The body of the drill is made of plastic that does make it sturdy and handy but not as solid as the other drills that are made of metal.So you must take care of it and store it well specially if you plan to travel with it. Great for all your do-it-yourself projects around the house, it’s battery lasts around 1.5 hours, so you may need to charge before any long usage.A good idea is to charge it over night the day before. Has a great life in terms of years of usage since it is designed to last.
Usage and power of this cordless drill
When it come to power the Black & Decker lDx120C is covered in terms of voltage (20V), which is much better that other competitors that are mostly 18V. This gives it enough power to drill through wood, metal and plastic, but for heavy-duty driver work you may have to go for a hammer drill or a nail gun.
The lightweight design (less than 4 lbs.)makes it easy for use by both men and women. It is solidly designed for long use and the type of soft anti-slip grip it has makes it a breeze to hold and drill even in the most awkward of stances.
This cordless drill review would have surely made you a more informed buyer and made you realize that the Black & Decker lDx120C is the best option that too at the best price. And you don’t have to rubble through other power tools and regret your purchase since this is by far the best all-purpose cordless option out there.
So you get an extremely budget friendly drill that will add power and quality to your home shop, and it great for all you home drilling needs without drilling a hole in your pocket.[amazon-related-products keywords=”Black Decker”]